Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness > Coronavirus and travel
Reload this Page >

EU promises “We will have a summer tourist season” [for travellers from Europe]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EU promises “We will have a summer tourist season” [for travellers from Europe]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2020, 3:10 pm

Programs: Amex Platinum, LH SEN (Gold), BA Bronze
Originally Posted by flyingcrazy
Ah but anyone enjoying themselves and exercising their civil liberties is selfish and morally bankrupt!
How dare I go to Greece for the second time in a month, take a plane, go and party on the beach and help their economy for some European Tourism!

And even worse, I am not breaking any laws! People must be furious with me!

By the way, someone in Greece was upset with me when they heard I came from the UK the other day and was going to bars in GR. They asked why I was not quarantining. I said that after June 15, that requirement has been lifted in Greece. They then replied well you should do it anyway. I said nope, I am in full compliance with the law, and I will not listen to your opinion, regardless of how you feel about it. If you have an issue, I suggest you raise it with your govt! And walked away.
flyingcrazy likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2020, 3:10 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by nk15
They are not even allowed to post their anti-mask rants here anyway, even Flyertalk has determined that this is outside of acceptable behavior here.... I think at a minimum if you want to break the laws and not follow the rules and potentially infect a bunch of people, it will be between you and your conscience and whatever other repercussions you may have, but don't come here to brag and try to get the moral high ground, at least have the decency to be ashamed a bit, lol...
I think the pro mask lobby have breached the rules of this thread just as much as anyone else....
the810 likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2020, 3:11 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by ahmetdouas
How dare I go to Greece for the second time in a month, take a plane, go and party on the beach and help their economy for some European Tourism!
You are a very selfish morally bankrupt individual. I hope you go and think about your actions! You must hide in your house and be miserable, and muzzle yourself at any other opportunity during your once a day state approved venture outside.
the810 likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2020, 3:13 pm

Programs: Amex Platinum, LH SEN (Gold), BA Bronze
Originally Posted by flyingcrazy
You are a very selfish morally bankrupt individual. I hope you go and think about your actions! You must hide in your house and be miserable, and muzzle yourself at any other opportunity during your once a day state approved venture outside.
I think some pictures from the beach in GR will enrich this thread so will be doing just that when I get there!
the810 and flyingcrazy like this.
Old Jul 12, 2020, 3:14 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by ahmetdouas
I think some pictures from the beach in GR will enrich this thread so will be doing just that when I get there!
Please do. I am very tempted to join you and then plaster this place with the pictures hahaha.
ahmetdouas likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2020, 3:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
This thread is deep into Omni territory. How sad.
8420PR and ahmetdouas like this.
Old Jul 12, 2020, 3:30 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Thread closed for mod review
adrianlondon likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.