Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CM Experience LIM-PTY; PTY-IAD J

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2022, 9:36 am
Original Poster

CM Experience LIM-PTY; PTY-IAD J

I thought I'd report my experience this past Sunday on two CM 738s in J.
  • You get what you pay for. The J fare was 1/3 of UAs fare for the same route. I didn't do any research on the actual metal.
  • Positive - the FAs in J were fantastic on both flights; constantly checking on the passengers and bringing water around.
  • Positive - meals served on china, metal utensils, and glasses.
  • Positive - very comfortable seats in J.
  • That's it's on the positive.
  • Positive/negative - limited drink selection, both non-alcoholic and alcoholic; food was quite poor; but I was first to be asked for my choice the first flight (fish or chicken) and the last to be asked for my choice for the second flight. Only chicken left for the 2nd flight; so I was proactively offered a crew entree. Much appreciated.
  • Negative - old metal, no IFE, no power at seats
  • Negative - and maybe this was a one of; baggage was delayed at IAD for two hours due to a IRROPS with another CM flight that was diverted to IAD. I understand that things happen. But there was absolutely no proactive communication at international baggage claim.
  • Negative - very unfriendly security for for US-bound flights from PTY. In addition, making up the rules as they go - 'give me your lighter, you can't take it with you'; 'yes, I can; if you are following TSA rules'; 'we don't follow TSA rules'.
Venezuela-Miami likes this.

Last edited by lamphs; Apr 26, 2022 at 12:29 pm
Old Apr 30, 2022, 2:42 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador , CM Presidential, Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Thanks so much for your report.

i don’t understand why Copa still have food reduction and poor selection. Before of COVID have great menu but now are too bad.
I think during COVID Copa fired the person that offer good food in the past. Maybe now have a new with any sense about this.

I am angry with this. I hope come back soon!
lamphs likes this.
Old May 2, 2022, 3:13 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, SAS Eurobonus Silver, Connect Miles Gold, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Disc.
Catering on CM is abysmal. Even when flying J, I will eat somewhere in Tocumen to avoid depending on the inflight meal.
lamphs likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.