Buy Miles expiry date

Old Apr 7, 20, 12:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF,US,ANA
Buy Miles expiry date

My connect miles are due to expire on 18th April , I was due to take a star alliance flight that would have kept my miles active , but that had to be cancelled , so I am looking at buying a 1000 miles to stop my existing miles from expiring .

Can anyone let me know if buying miles will work to keep my existing miles safe ?
Old Apr 7, 20, 12:55 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by ianp View Post
My connect miles are due to expire on 18th April , I was due to take a star alliance flight that would have kept my miles active , but that had to be cancelled , so I am looking at buying a 1000 miles to stop my existing miles from expiring .

Can anyone let me know if buying miles will work to keep my existing miles safe ?

Originally Posted by Copaair.com
Does buying, giving, or transferring ConnectMiles count as activity to keep my miles from expiring?

Yes. Buying, giving, or transferring ConnectMiles will keep your miles from expiring.
Each time a member earns or uses miles, this qualifying account activity will keep the memberís miles valid for 24 months from that date. Giving or transferring miles extends the validity of the miles in the account of the member who initiates the transaction; it also extends the validity of the miles in the recipientís account. To find out when your miles will expire, please contact ConnectMiles Service Center at 800-2455 or 321-3455.
https://www.copaair.com/en/web/pa/co...q-connectmiles
ianp likes this.
Old Apr 7, 20, 3:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF,US,ANA
Thanks you for that , I missed that when I looked on the copa site .

Search this Thread
Search Engine: