Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

Presidential Members - Lost 2018 Platinum Regional Vouchers?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2019, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*

Copa/ConnectMiles swept all their accounts last night, during the upgrade, and removed any vouchers earned in 2018* (which would expire 1 year later) and replaced them with vouchers that end in Feb 2020 - great to see a *A airline proactively doing this

However, any Presidential member who had unused regionals from making Platinum in 2018, had these expire and not replaced last night - please check your accounts

Last night I had 10 active vouchers in my account. This morning I woke up with just 9

I tweeted at them this morning, with no response. I then called them, and was told to email their normal email of [email protected] to have this looked at, which I have done. Hopefully they will correct this issue

Any Platinum members, who earned their vouchers after March 2018, and who didn't use some/all, had those vouchers rolled over to expire at the end of Feb 2020. This same script should have been used for Presidential members too

I asked them to please correctly reinstate all such vouchers lost, in a batch, rather than each Presidential member having to contact them one by one

*Presumably earned after Feb 2018
Old Mar 7, 2019, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
They just reinstated my voucher that they expired

Hopefully the rest of the Presidential members in the same position were also credited back what was removed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.