Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

Complimentary upgrades on Copa for United Premier Members

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2020, 9:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United

Hi - this may be a totally outdated question and apologies if so, but I recall that being a United premier member got you complimentary upgrades on Copa flights to Panama (and perhaps other connections). Is that still the case, or did they do away with complimentary upgrades on Copa booked flights for United premier members? This would be for a flight booked on Copa website with my United membership number put in (Platinum member). Thanks for any help!
Old May 6, 2020, 9:14 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by bentonshawn
Hi - this may be a totally outdated question and apologies if so, but I recall that being a United premier member got you complimentary upgrades on Copa flights to Panama (and perhaps other connections). Is that still the case, or did they do away with complimentary upgrades on Copa booked flights for United premier members? This would be for a flight booked on Copa website with my United membership number put in (Platinum member). Thanks for any help!
No CPUs for UA members since CM got its own program a few years ago
Old May 6, 2020, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United
Thanks!
Old Aug 31, 2020, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Slightly off topic, are there any non-Max 737s in the Copa fleet with the new flat beds?
Old Aug 31, 2020, 9:01 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by fly747first
Slightly off topic, are there any non-Max 737s in the Copa fleet with the new flat beds?
No
Old Sep 1, 2020, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Brandinho1
No
Sad that Copa has been so slow with this. I mean PTY-LAX is a long flight for instance.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 9:07 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by fly747first
Sad that Copa has been so slow with this. I mean PTY-LAX is a long flight for instance.
I don’t think they ever planned on installing them on their 738’s. They were just having them ordered with lay flats on the MAX. So until that’s flying again you won’t see lay flats on Copa
Old Sep 2, 2020, 7:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Brandinho1
I don’t think they ever planned on installing them on their 738’s. They were just having them ordered with lay flats on the MAX. So until that’s flying again you won’t see lay flats on Copa
I guess I'll stick to LATAM then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.