Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

Flying Copa from LAX - terminal confusion?

Old Jan 1, 2019, 3:18 pm
mlm
Original Poster

I'm confused about which terminal to go to for a flight in a few days to PTY at LAX. I read that I check into Terminal 3 ...but the flight leaves from Thomas Bradley Int'l Terminal. The article was dated April 2017 so not sure if this is up to date information.

Anyone flown Copa out of LAX recently ? I'm on a tight timeline and need to make changes if I need to allow additional time going from Terminal 3 to TB.
Thank you.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by mlm
I'm confused about which terminal to go to for a flight in a few days to PTY at LAX. I read that I check into Terminal 3 ...but the flight leaves from Thomas Bradley Int'l Terminal. The article was dated April 2017 so not sure if this is up to date information.

Anyone flown Copa out of LAX recently ? I'm on a tight timeline and need to make changes if I need to allow additional time going from Terminal 3 to TB.
Thank you.

yes, your information is correct. checkin is at terminal three, and then you walk about 50 yards to the bradley terminal for boarding.. did it about five times last year, most recently in early december. no problem.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 10:10 am

Programs: MileagePlus Gold, Avis PP, National EE, Lifemiles Silver, ConnectMiles Gold
Takes about 10 seconds to walk from the CM counters which are at the end of T3 next to TBIT.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 6:30 pm
mlm
Original Poster

Thank you for this information. We will be checking 2 bags. Do they check our luggage in Terminal 3 (I hope) ?
Also, is there a Business Class lounge or use of a partner's lounge in TBIT ?
Old Jan 4, 2019, 12:38 pm

All check-in formalities are done in T3. You just need to bring yourself to TBIT. In TBIT there is the Star Alliance lounge you can use.
mlm likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.