UA->Copa connection at LAX

Old Nov 12, 17, 7:32 pm
Original Poster

UA->Copa connection at LAX

With the relocation to T3 at LAX, how does a connection from UA to Copa work out these days? Is it possible to use the internal (behind security) pathways to TBIT and collect a boarding pass there somehow (where?)? Or must I go outside security to T3 and collect it there and then back to TBIT and security?
Old Nov 14, 17, 8:32 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; AS MVPG75K; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond (Aspire); Hyatt Refugeeist
Originally Posted by TyoLax View Post
With the relocation to T3 at LAX, how does a connection from UA to Copa work out these days? Is it possible to use the internal (behind security) pathways to TBIT and collect a boarding pass there somehow (where?)? Or must I go outside security to T3 and collect it there and then back to TBIT and security?
That's a good question. If you can either get your CM boarding pass from UA, or use web check-in for the CM flight, you should be able to stay airside and skip T3 entirely.
Old Feb 2, 18, 1:03 am

Originally Posted by TyoLax View Post
There is airside shuttle T1 -----> TBIT

( T1 and T3 are connected airside)

Last edited by medellinfein; Feb 9, 18 at 10:30 pm Reason: accuracy

Search this Thread