Copa 2 million mile give-away

Old Feb 13, 17, 8:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, CM nada
Copa 2 million mile give-away

Copa is holding a raffle based on in-person sales at Multiplaza Pacific, one single mall in Panama City. 2 500k payouts and 1 Million Mile payout.

https://connectmiles.copaair.com/en/...,8RBO3,1FWJQ,1

Has anyone participated?
Old Feb 14, 17, 12:38 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, United Premier Silver, Connect Miles Plat, Marriott Plat,
I need to buy a rather expensive piece of electronics in Multimax before the month is over.

There, CM gives you 1:1 miles per USD spent, as another promotion going on right now.

With the receipt I will go and participate.
Old Mar 6, 17, 5:35 am
Original Poster

Participating is relatively easy. One has to visit the Information desk at the mall, which is near the Tomate restaurant, by the Tony Roma's entrance. One presents their cedula and the receipt, and the clerk enters the data on the computer. The computer spits out a receipt with your entry codes, also emailed, but these are for the record, no additional action is necessary. (Do NOT go to the Copa desk / kiosk on the 2nd floor.)

I expected to see a line to particpate when I visited on a busy Saturday, but I didn't see anyone else playing. I think the odds must be relatively good. Interestingly they did not ask for a ConnectMiles account number.
Old May 8, 17, 7:37 pm
Original Poster

No miles for me. Copa announced the winners.

Search this Thread