Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

any rumblings re: Copa and TSA PRE?

any rumblings re: Copa and TSA PRE?

Old Feb 12, 20, 12:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Strange how there is still no way to add your Trusted Traveler number to a new reservation online when you make the reservation. I suppose the number might come in if it's in your Connectmiles account profile, but I don't have one. I did put in my United Mileage Plus account number, but I suspect that would not pull in my TT number from my United profile. Best I can tell, my only option was to call in, which I just did. Agent handled it pretty quickly.

Also strange is that there is a field for redress number, but that is something relatively few people have (stems from being misidentified as someone on the Do Not Fly List). If Copa went to the trouble of getting PreCheck eligibility, why have they still not exploited that by allowing passengers to input their TT numbers at the time of the reservation?
Old Feb 13, 20, 6:42 am

Programs: UA Plat, CM nada
Originally Posted by dhuey View Post
I suppose the number might come in if it's in your Connectmiles account profile.
Yes, the CM profile does have this field.

Strangely, it was blank for my profile.... even though I see I clearly had Pre-Check on my last boarding pass from the US. (8 months ago, and that was from MIA, which didn't seem to offer pre-check for the CM gates anyway.)

Search this Thread
Search Engine: