Copa and its promos! Ooohh Latin America

Old Oct 18, 15, 10:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AR Platinum, CM SILVER, UA SILVER, MARRIOTT PP
Copa and its promos! Ooohh Latin America

So Copa Launches the promo:

Flying to and from Colombia now gives you more!‏

A 5,000 bonus miles by flying 6 segments to/from any of the Copa's 9 destinations in Colombia between September 20 and November 20 2015

1. This is a segmented offer and is exclusive for ConnectMiles members that received this email.
2. Register for the promotion before 11/20/15 at 11:59 pm (CT).
3. Travel must be completed before 11/20/15 at 11:59 pm (CT).
4. The promotion is valid only to flights performed after the registration.
5. Promotion applies only when flying Copa Airlines and Copa Airlines Colombia.
an bla bla...

The interesting fact is that I (and the rest of my family who are members), received the email this Friday October 16th!! (and you can read the 4th item of the T&C of the promo).

What a great timing!

Last edited by Venezuela-Miami; Oct 26, 15 at 2:05 pm
Old Oct 26, 15, 2:03 pm

Programs: AA Concierge Key/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Plat, AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat Prem
I got a similar bonus for 5,000 miles for taking just ONE Copa flight to any destination. But, it seems that all of these are targeted. Does anyone know where to find these online for those that did not receive the email?
Old Oct 26, 15, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AR Platinum, CM SILVER, UA SILVER, MARRIOTT PP
A Family member got this one today:

Travel once before December 31, 2015 and earn 10,000 welcome bonus miles, easy as that!

He's CM Platinum and the email doesn't have any promo code, end even the link provided doesn't redirect to the ConnectMiles account for validation so it seems that this promo not only is targeted, but somehow 'hard coded' to the account.

I wouldn't take for granted that the miles will post so I recommend to save a screenshot of the email.
Old Oct 26, 15, 2:26 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, United Premier Silver, Connect Miles Plat, Marriott Plat,
Got the same message, and I actually have a CM flight next week to MEX, already with my ConnectMiles # attached to the reservation.

Following the link, it only took me to Copas main website.

Kept the email as proof of course.
Old Nov 3, 15, 7:20 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 View Post
I got a similar bonus for 5,000 miles for taking just ONE Copa flight to any destination. But, it seems that all of these are targeted. Does anyone know where to find these online for those that did not receive the email?
Thats a good question, I didn't see anything on this one on the website and its not listed in "my promotions" in Connect Miles. However, I too received the email for 5,000 miles.. Thanks! Copa

Search this Thread