Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

COPA new FF program -- ConnectMiles -- where to discuss?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

COPA new FF program -- ConnectMiles -- where to discuss?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2015, 3:04 pm

Programs: IB/Aegean/ * G, AZ/UA/CM* Plat, Hyatt/Accor/IHG *G, Global Entry
Thanks for the responses. I have actually hit Platinum on United and I am now requesting Copa to match, having called directly the number in Panama. A request was created and I was told that I would need to wait 24 to 48 hours to know if I get matched. If I don't receive an email, this would mean that I have not been succesful. Considering I have only taken 8 flights out of 60+ on United and the rest on Copa, I find the response not very satisfying. Will push my luck next time I am at the Tocumen airport with a dedicated ConnectMiles representative.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 12:26 pm

Programs: IB/Aegean/ * G, AZ/UA/CM* Plat, Hyatt/Accor/IHG *G, Global Entry
Managed to get the match to Platinum, considering most of my UA miles have been gotten through Copa flights.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 1:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: vx diamond
United flights earn 25% with new copa program.

Last edited by jfk747; Aug 8, 2015 at 7:31 pm Reason: syntax error

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.