Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer Onepass miles: Options

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2009, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
Transfer Onepass miles: Options

I have plenty CO One pass Miles, what I would like to do is transfer these miles to either Amex memebrship reward points or Points with a Hotel Chain such as SPG, Hhonors or Priority Club.

Can someone please advise what are the options with My Onepass Miles?
Old Sep 28, 2009, 11:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Nothing particularly good. There is no means to move points from any other program into the AmEx MR program. And getting them from CO to a hotel program will involve significant devaluation and potentially significant headaches thanks to Amtrak's rules (they are a commonly used conduit for such transfers).

You can check out the WebFlyer Mileage Converter tool, but make sure you read the fine print on any option you find.

Alternatively, check out the Coupon Connection and see if you can find a friend there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.