Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Promo: Earn an Extra 4,000 Miles on Your Next Flight

Old Sep 12, 09, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: New to United

Sorry if this is old, but I didnt see it in another thread.. I got it this morning:

Earn 4,000 bonus miles.
There's no better reason to fly Continental.
This is your chance to discover just how rewarding OnePass® membership can be. When you register and fly by Nov. 30, 2009 you'll earn 4,000 bonus miles on your next Continental Airlines flight. It's our way of thanking you for joining OnePass.

We look forward to seeing you on board a Continental flight soon.

To earn 4,000 miles, register today.

Last edited by Winkdaddy; Sep 12, 09 at 7:42 am Reason: adding link
Old Sep 12, 09, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Did you just recently join OnePass? From the wording, this sounds like a targeted promo.
Old Sep 12, 09, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: New to United
Originally Posted by sdm1130 View Post
Did you just recently join OnePass? From the wording, this sounds like a targeted promo.
Well sort of...I have had a One Pass account for about a year but have never flown a single flight! Have always just bought award tickets on CO using my DL/NW miles. So yeah its probably targeted....this promo along with the CO double MQM miles promo is very enticing indeed.....

Yes it does look like its for joinign One Pass...additional language:

Welcome to OnePass. As a reward for joining and to help you get off to a fast start, we're offering you a chance to earn 4,000 bonus miles on your next Continental Airlines flight. Simply register and fly between the promotion dates listed in the e-mail you received. It's our way of thanking you for joining OnePass. We look forward to serving you on a Continental flight soon.

Last edited by Winkdaddy; Sep 12, 09 at 7:43 am
Old Sep 12, 09, 8:24 am

Programs: UA 1K, MR Plat, HH Diamond
I have had One Pass for over a year and like the OP, have not flown CO in a long time (couple of years at the very least). Did not receive this offer, but probably because I have marketing/promotions turned off in my email preferences.

Search this Thread