Just got a new Mileathon offer at 8p this evening

Tons of verbage but the part that worries me

may mean a new Chase Card may come with

signing up (sure don't want to do that)

Thanks

Last edited by CHIC SILBER; Sep 3, 09 at 9:22 pm Reason: Question answered
Old Sep 3, 09, 8:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

You can enroll in mileathon without signing up for a new CC/debit card. But signing up for one of them is a great way to get a bunch of mileathon points.
Old Sep 4, 09, 2:27 am

Programs: AA, CO Plat, SPG Gold
Yes, getting the credit card is a great way to earn points...just remember to make sure the miles you are buying today are worth the cost of any ANNUAL FEE. But it's a personal decision...
Old Sep 4, 09, 5:35 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
Originally Posted by Laughable View Post
Yes, getting the credit card is a great way to earn points...just remember to make sure the miles you are buying today are worth the cost of any ANNUAL FEE. But it's a personal decision...

Any chance that if I got the card in July the points that post will count toward the credit?

Or Only if you sign up for the card during the promo?
Old Sep 30, 09, 4:55 pm

Programs: UA Plat, AA Plat, Hyatt Diamond, PC Plat, HH Diamond, National Exec Elite
I just signed up for the Presidential plus card for 50 points. I had been thinking about it for awhile and the points tipped me over the edge. If I were to get the regular credit card as well would I get the additional 30 points? They are listed serarately like you would, but the fine print lists all credit cards together.
Old Sep 30, 09, 5:18 pm

Tasnam: no luck; you (and I!) got the card too early.

applezz:
I would expect that you should get the points; it is a different card. I believe COInsider answered "yes" to that question in last year's mileathon discussions.

Be sure to go for the chase checkign acct...

I got the regular card a few months ago; i signed up for the Presidential Plus (they wouldn't upgrade, I had to get new).

FYI they did not pull a second credit check for the PPLus card, but it did take them a few days to decide if they woudl give it to me (I also have the CO Checking, four other bank accts with them, and a very high fico; ymmv).

Search this Thread