Presidential Plus Flex EQM Question

Old Jul 27, 10, 1:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by landrew View Post
Do the FEQM's count only for status, or can they be used for travel/upgrades etc? The wording is a little ambiguous.
They are EQM's ('elite qualifying miles), not RDM's -- so no, they can only be used towards status!
Old Jul 27, 10, 6:55 am

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
Originally Posted by mnmag View Post
They are EQM's ('elite qualifying miles), not RDM's -- so no, they can only be used towards status!
I think you meant they are ONLY used for status (and cannot be used for travel)
Old Jan 20, 11, 8:33 am

Programs: UA Gold, UA MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
Didn't want to revive an old thread but felt the question was relevant in here. Are they still issuing FEQM's with the presidential plus card? Two months ago my spend was 7k, the miles posted but 0 FEQMs, then this past month it was 18K, the miles posted 2 days ago and again no FEQM's? Did i miss an announcement eliminating Flex miles?
Old Jan 20, 11, 10:31 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Gold; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by Weez_1000 View Post
Didn't want to revive an old thread but felt the question was relevant in here. Are they still issuing FEQM's with the presidential plus card? Two months ago my spend was 7k, the miles posted but 0 FEQMs, then this past month it was 18K, the miles posted 2 days ago and again no FEQM's? Did i miss an announcement eliminating Flex miles?
Yes, you still receive 1,000 FEQM's for every $5K in spend. Right after the policy changed, my first round of 1,000 FEQM's did not post. I had to call Chase to get it straightened out, and they have posted automatically ever since.
Old Jan 20, 11, 2:00 pm

Programs: UA Gold, UA MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SS255 View Post
Yes, you still receive 1,000 FEQM's for every $5K in spend. Right after the policy changed, my first round of 1,000 FEQM's did not post. I had to call Chase to get it straightened out, and they have posted automatically ever since.
ok thanks, I'll call them

Search this Thread
Search Engine: