Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Wishes To Auntie Mame!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2009, 8:56 pm

Programs: UA-1K w/2MM & lifetime U-Club; Marriott-Lifetime Titanium; IHG-Diamond; National-Exec. Elite
It was a real pleasure meeting you at the mini-do. I wish you lots of luck and a very enjoyable retirement.....you've earned it!!!

As a retiree, do you get to fly as a non-rev? You could dedicate your retirement to attending every DO, mini-DO, micro-DO, itty-bitty-DO, and teeny-tiny-DO in the world

Last edited by Steve GadFly; Jul 28, 2009 at 9:19 pm
Old Jul 28, 2009, 9:44 pm

Location: Lat. N41., Long. W-75, in the NJ foothills of the Poconos
Programs: Ex-Con Million Miler, UA MM, CO Plat dozen, Onepass member since 1988
Beating Larry out the door? T'was great to meet you recently in NJ. Thanks for putting up with all the (other) cranky passengers over the years.

B7
Old Jul 29, 2009, 6:43 am

Programs: Marriott Plat,Priority Club Plat
Yes best wishes to you. I will miss the phone calls everyday and the bus rides with you. You will be deeply missed.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 7:02 am

Thank you so much for the very kind words.......

It has been a great time here at CO and even more rewarding since discovering "all ya'll".

I care very deeply about CO, its employees and our customers/friends and that will not change.

It has been a real pleasure meeting ya'll and helping out when I can.

Never fear.......I will keep showing up just like a "bad penny"! hee hee

The plan is.....there is no plan. That is just how I want it! Just going to go where the wind and or vapor trails take me. At least during the winter months.

I plan to hang out on FlyerTalk and get to as many DOs as possible.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 8:06 am

Programs: PWP Direktor of Homeland, CO Plat* 1MM,UA 1K,BD Gold,DL Gold,SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Congrats and best wishes.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 11:36 am

Programs: OnePass Platinum, Starwood Platinum, Avis First, Hilton Silver, Marriott Platinum
It was a pleasure meeting you at DO IV, and I really appreciate everything you do for us at CLE.

Best wishes to you as you enjoy some free time
Old Aug 3, 2009, 9:36 am
RNE

CO's Answer to Rosalind Russell

Having delightfully encountered you at CO events and by chance in the C Concourse at CLE, I speak for TSMRSRNE and me when I tell you that you are the rare siren in a sea of humourless goons (you-know-who in particular). We will sorely miss your fair presence, Auntie. Happy travels where ever the four winds take you.
Old Aug 3, 2009, 10:14 am

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Auntie Mame:

Congratulations and safe travels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billiken
Old Aug 7, 2009, 12:35 pm
ecq

Congrats and good luck!
Old Aug 8, 2009, 9:51 am

Programs: CO-Plat, DL Plat, AA Gold, US Air Silver, Hertz Gold, Marriott, SPG Gold, Avis,
Wish you the best luck

Auntie Mame,

You helped me with a rug "issue" back in November over at CLE and when I came by the baggage office I was sad that you were not in...but anyway - I wish you the best!!!!
Old Aug 21, 2009, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Stayed tuned for an announcement about a hublette mini mini 'do in honor of Auntie Mame. I hope to have something on the calendar in the next couple of weeks, potentially late September or October depending on her schedule.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 5:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA Priemier Gold
Originally Posted by MBM3
Stayed tuned for an announcement about a hublette mini mini 'do in honor of Auntie Mame. I hope to have something on the calendar in the next couple of weeks, potentially late September or October depending on her schedule.
Still under consideration?
Old Sep 9, 2009, 8:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dergon darkhelm
Still under consideration?
Yup. I have been out of pocket for a couple weeks and will be connecting with Auntie Mame by early next week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.