Search

CO Offer: Change ticket, get 500 miles

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2009, 8:35 am

Programs: CO Gold; SPG Gold***; AvisFirst;
Originally Posted by mikeef
Interesting, since it also says:

Mike
I *assume* they meant for different flights. That we can ponder the true meaning of T&C says nothing good about their T&C.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 9:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by mbreuer
I *assume* they meant for different flights. That we can ponder the true meaning of T&C says nothing good about their T&C.
But that's the FT way. Six pages of debate about T&C nuances.

Mike
Old Jun 17, 2009, 11:12 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Gold (Current Platinum), United Mileage Plus, Avis Preferred
I just received a bonus for a refundable itinerary I changed multiple times during the bonus period. Only one bonus, a mere 500 miles.

This promotion can be mined for extra miles, especially when booking a refundable itin. Book the 'wrong' itin, change it online to the 'right' itin for $0, and then wait for the miles to come in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.