UK BF 25k/50k Bonus Miles

Old May 21, 09, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO PresPlat, UA GS, Marriott Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Fairmont Premier, BA Silver, AVIS PresCircle
UK BF 25k/50k Bonus Miles

Anyone having problems getting the bonus miles to post to their account for the US/UK BF bonus program?

I got the 25k points CLE-EWR-LHR but not the 25k for LHR-CLE on May 7.

Wonder if maybe they forgot to code the new CLE flight as part of the promo? Both segments were Z fare and eligible for the promotion. I've emailed OnePass and they say to be patient, yet all the other bonus mileage related has posted.

Just curious.
Old May 21, 09, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UALCO Holdings General Member
I guess no else has done this promo.
Old May 21, 09, 4:17 pm

dang it i forgot to sign up for this
Old May 21, 09, 10:12 pm
Company Representative, United Airlines

Originally Posted by cbechdel View Post
Anyone having problems getting the bonus miles to post to their account for the US/UK BF bonus program?

I got the 25k points CLE-EWR-LHR but not the 25k for LHR-CLE on May 7.

Wonder if maybe they forgot to code the new CLE flight as part of the promo? Both segments were Z fare and eligible for the promotion. I've emailed OnePass and they say to be patient, yet all the other bonus mileage related has posted.

Just curious.
Hi cbechdel, thanks for reporting this. Turns out you're exactly right, and we inadvertently left Cleveland-London out. This issue has since been corrected. Qualifying customers like yourself who flew on the Cleveland-London nonstop will get the bonus miles you deserve within the next 10 days. Sorry for the delay!
Old May 28, 09, 8:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO PresPlat, UA GS, Marriott Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Fairmont Premier, BA Silver, AVIS PresCircle
Wow, thanks for looking into it, and yes the miles are in!

Search this Thread