Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Eco Seat on Flight EWR to HNL on 767 400ER tomorrow

Old May 5, 2009, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM, JPMorgan Reserve, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP

Hi Guys,

need your advise. I am flying to HNL tomorrow and currently have the Bulkhead 16AB (travelling with my wife)

Seatexpert says they are great and have extra legroom (i am 6.5) and Seatguru says they are below average and Legroom is retriced.

What is your experience on this flight / plane...

Thanks, Hayo
Old May 5, 2009, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
I have never sat in that, but I did sit in 17D and looked at the people sitting in 16AB. The bulkhead doesn't have a cutout, so while you will have lots of room in front of you for your body and knees, you cannot extend your feet past the bulkhead. I saw the two guys sitting there putting their feet on the bulkhead a lot, and doesn't look too comfortable.

So, if you usually sit pretty upright, that's great. But if you're planning to recline the whole way and extend your feet far forward, they're not good seats.
Old May 5, 2009, 12:14 pm

I had them once and they are below average. Leg room is about the same but the tray table is in the armrest so you can't move it.

At this late date I doubt you can improve you position.
Old May 5, 2009, 12:49 pm

Programs: UA Aluminum 0.6MM, Bonvoy Life Sentence, Hyatt Eliteist, AA Super Plutonium
Originally Posted by hayotammling
Hi Guys,

need your advise. I am flying to HNL tomorrow and currently have the Bulkhead 16AB (travelling with my wife)

Seatexpert says they are great and have extra legroom (i am 6.5) and Seatguru says they are below average and Legroom is retriced.

Thanks, Hayo

Any desire to try for the rev-up? It's a long flight....
Old May 5, 2009, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by hayotammling
Hi Guys,

Thanks, Hayo
I would say the legroom is not much better than other coach seats and you are right by the restroom, so people stand near your seat as well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.