Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Official Cigarman/Continental Event 4 Registration FEB 6/7 =EVENT FULL=

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Cigarman/Continental Event 4 Registration FEB 6/7 =EVENT FULL=

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2008, 7:57 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold
I just registered with my evil twin unepucette as my +1 so we can cause havoc together throughout the weekend. We immediately agreed to put the mystery tour as #1... we love (good) surprises!

I get more excited with every announcement and booking step. Now I think I've got it all set - registration, hotel, airfare. Since I've got free breakfast at the Doubletree, I think I've even got every meal covered from departure at BWI through our return!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 7:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM; Marriott Platinum Premier; HH Diamond; Hertz President's Circle; Avis PS; AMEX Plat
johnaustin and I are registered and already packed to go!

Thanks to Cigar, Scott, Larry, Jeff, Mark, and all of the wonderful CO volunteers!

suzanneaustin
Old Dec 29, 2008, 8:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by adastra
Since I've got free breakfast at the Doubletree, I think I've even got every meal covered from departure at BWI through our return!
You're on your own for lunch on Saturday, too. If you get one of the kitchen tours there is a pretty good chance that you won't be very hungry (they sent us back on to the bus with leftovers last year ) but the other tours don't have food. There were "typical" snacks at the breakout sessions like fruit and cookies and soda, too.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 8:26 pm

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
I have now signed up for the event. I just have to see if I can make it early for the dinner or if I will be able to come only for the weekend. I will have to be flexible, no doubt. See you all there
Radonc1
Old Dec 29, 2008, 8:54 pm

registered two here. This would be my third one.!!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 9:01 pm

Programs: CO Gold
The only reason I hadn't registered earlier today was that I was on a CO plane with family in tow and the door was closed. Can't wait and thanks for organizing this!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 9:33 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Gold, Hertz PC, National Emerald Executive
registered!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 10:06 pm

Programs: CO Platinum(x8), CO Million Miler Charter Member
YA HOO!!

Registered

Thanks Dean, Scott and Larry.

The mystery tour is just too good to pass up!

smokey
Old Dec 29, 2008, 10:42 pm

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
Bostonbali signed up and ready to go! The mystery tour sounds, well, mysterious... No matter which tour I end up on, I know it will be a fun weekend!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 10:48 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

I'm in... +1! Woo Hoo!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 10:52 pm

Programs: UA 1P, CO Plat, MR Plat, SPG Plat, US Dirt
Done and booked at the marriott
now on to booking my flight......
Old Dec 29, 2008, 11:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Originally Posted by sbm12
You're on your own for lunch on Saturday, too. If you get one of the kitchen tours there is a pretty good chance that you won't be very hungry (they sent us back on to the bus with leftovers last year ) but the other tours don't have food. There were "typical" snacks at the breakout sessions like fruit and cookies and soda, too.
The Bunker tour had some bagels and drinks last year but one should not count on there being food available though.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 11:41 pm

Programs: CO Plat, Priority Club Plat
Myself and the wife are signed up for this fun filled weekend
Old Dec 29, 2008, 11:58 pm

Programs: UA-1K w/2MM & lifetime U-Club; Marriott-Lifetime Titanium; IHG-Diamond; National-Exec. Elite
Ms. GadFly and I are signed up and can't wait to meet y'all. As a relative newbee to FT, I have to say that I truly feel a certain kinship with everyone here. When talk turns to travel among my friends at home, they usually have no idea what I'm talking about and think I'm just a 'mileage-whore' as they put it. You all really "get it" and I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can in person.

See you in Houston!!
Old Dec 30, 2008, 1:00 am

Location: KFST (Nrst=KMAF) or wherever the airplane just took me from there.; PWP Botmaster
Programs: Pre Merger - CO Plat/1MM/STAR. Post Merger - UA 1K/2MM.
Registered. +1.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.