Community
Wiki Posts
Search

500 mile booking bonus is back? sort of?!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2008, 10:28 am
Original Poster

500 mile booking bonus is back? sort of?!

I logged on CO.com to check the status of my flight and low and behold this showed up on the front page:
https://www.continental.com/web/en-U...promoCode=A376

At first I thought that it might be a response to the AA promotion where if you book 3 trips on AA.com you get a 30% discount code for a future flight, however I think that it might be a glitch since it was originally posted Sept 21st, 2005.

It would be nice though to bring the bonus back.
Old Dec 16, 2008, 11:29 am

Programs: UA 3.6MM, AF/KL Lifetime Plat, BA Gold, AA 1MM, IC Spire RA, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, et alia
The link provided does not have a promo code. Or it was taken down.

But agree it would be nice to have the bonus back.
Old Dec 16, 2008, 11:58 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Here's the fixed link, and here's the fine print:
The 500 bonus miles for booking at continental.com excludes customers with an address in the 50 U.S..

The extra period is theirs; the bolding is mine.

This offer has been around for a while and isn't an option for US folks.
Old Dec 16, 2008, 4:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Soooo lame... well I guess I could pretty easily switch my address to the Philippines to get the bonus,... I only need one thing a year in the mail from OnePass and someone there could mail it back to me. I never get selected for any of the super special CO promotions here anyway if they are limited to the US 50.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.