Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New CO Online features?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2008, 9:26 pm
Original Poster

New CO Online features?

Maybe this has been discussed already, but have you noticed the new features on co.com? for example, looks like pda.continental.com/info is now available in web format. i was checking the flight status for a flight a few minutes ago, and the upgrade standby list, standby list, seatmap, and inflight amenities are now tabs you can click on to view info.
Old Nov 15, 2008, 11:25 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, LY Silver
Cool! I hadn't noticed that. They even gave it a nice skin (especially the seat map - a lot easier to understand than on the PDA version).
Old Nov 16, 2008, 12:34 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

That was part of the most recent beta for the preview site. It went live overnight. And it is very cool.
Old Nov 16, 2008, 12:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbm12
That was part of the most recent beta for the preview site. It went live overnight. And it is very cool.
thx!
Old Nov 16, 2008, 3:53 am

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
Continental did a great job with this updated sight re: upgrade list, etc.

Very well done CO IT....
Old Nov 16, 2008, 9:17 am

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
These were the main features listed in an invitation to preview the site:

View additional information about your flight (in-flight amenities, flight standby/upgrade lists and the seat map). This is similar to the functionality currently available at pda.continental.com/info.

Shop for flights using a monthly calendar on the Advanced Flight Search page. Simply choose "My Dates are Flexible," choose a Begin Date and your length of stay and you will be presented with a month of fares for your city pair. Click on the fare to see a list of flights.

The homepage flight search tab will remember your previous flight search criteria (From, To, Depart & Return Date/Time, Number of Adult travelers and cabin).

Several improvements during the change flight process in the Manage Reservations section
Old Nov 16, 2008, 9:36 am

Programs: DL Diamond, CO Gold, US Silver, Natl Exec, Hertz #1, Avis Preferred, Elite w/ All US Hotel Programs
This is tremendously well done - by far the best in the industry. The UA and US websites can't even provide reliable flight status information.
Old Nov 16, 2008, 10:18 am

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
Originally Posted by TVCMH
This is tremendously well done - by far the best in the industry. The UA and US websites can't even provide reliable flight status information.
+1 !!
This is indeed excellent!
Now, if someone can explain why has ZFV (PHL Amtrak station) disappeared from the possible list of airports?? IS that a glitch that will be fixed or did we lose ZFV as an option? (I tried asking this question in the Amtrak thread, but no responses).
Old Nov 16, 2008, 10:27 am

Programs: CO Gold
can anyone guide this dummy on how to get to that part of the website?

I can't seem to find it.......

nevermind......just found it

Last edited by wolfie_cr; Nov 16, 2008 at 10:33 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.