Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Why are most of my calls to the elite line not the elite line?

Why are most of my calls to the elite line not the elite line?

Old Jul 16, 08, 1:35 am

Programs: UA Global Services, SPG Gold (lifetime), Marriott Gold, AMEX Plat, Hertz Gold
Since moving to London and changing my address to London to take advantage of the 200% EQMs for BF TATL, I've found I NEVER can reach the elite desk because after I type in my OnePass number it always asks for my zip code . . . but my zip code is a mix of numbers and letters and the system never recognises it, so I always get bumped to the regular desk.
Old Jul 16, 08, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
Originally Posted by RNE View Post
It's already all-numeric. The letters correspond to numbers on your keypad. When calling the elite line, type the keypad numbers that correspond to the letters in your OnePass account and the phone recognition system will accept 'em. I do that and it works every time. Try it.
Yep - I do this every time I call. I cannot remember doing this and knowingly being rerouted to the non-elite line recently.

Search this Thread