Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Purell-type sanitizer in place of soap on some planes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Purell-type sanitizer in place of soap on some planes

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2008, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
I'm not a fan of the hand sanitizer CO is putting on some of the planes. I've used it, because it was the only thing available. But I've always ended up rinsing it off after using it in the sink, and then drying my hands with a paper towel

The old liquid soap was MUCH better.
Old Jul 11, 2008, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
Originally Posted by ssullivan
I'm not a fan of the hand sanitizer CO is putting on some of the planes. I've used it, because it was the only thing available. But I've always ended up rinsing it off after using it in the sink, and then drying my hands with a paper towel

The old liquid soap was MUCH better.
In addition to generally sucking, the hand sanitizer also is rather sticky.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.