Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Continental Takes off for Heathrow Tonight! [29 March 08]

Continental Takes off for Heathrow Tonight! [29 March 08]

Old May 22, 2008, 4:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by tht
Also will this apply to VS flights (LHR-EWR) with a code share?

tht
Nope. The mention of "our new service" make it pretty clear that it is only CO metal. Plus that's how almost all the bonuses work anyways.
Old Jun 26, 2008, 12:23 am

Programs: DL, AA, UA, WN, Hyatt, HHonors, Avis Pref+
Originally Posted by Pinky
Forgive me PLEASE if this was already posted but I don't see it.

I found this on the CO site under OnePass News and Offers (I can't get the link to post though):

Earn Double Miles on our New Service between London Heathrow (LHR) and the U.S.

Promotion Code:

Valid Thu., Apr. 10, 2008 - Mon., Jun. 30, 2008 (Time Remaining: 82 days)
Posted Fri., Feb. 1, 2008

Continental launches new, twice-daily nonstop service between London Heathrow and our two U.S. hubs in New York/Newark (EWR) and Houston, Texas (IAH). To celebrate, we are offering OnePass members double miles on all qualifying* travel from March 31 to June 30, 2008.

Tickets must be booked and travel completed by June 30, 2008.

Terms and Conditions
Member must travel between March 31 and June 30, 2008, to earn double bonus miles. This offer requires registration for all qualifying travel to/from LHR to the EWR and IAH. Eligible classes of service are J, D, Z, Y, H, K, M, N, B, O, V or U class of service. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for bonus miles to post to your OnePass account. All terms and conditions of the OnePass program apply, including Continental's right to modify or terminate the OnePass program.
In the email I got today, it showed the promotion was now on until July 31, so I signed up of course. I hope I don't have any problems regarding US or UK only.
Old Jun 26, 2008, 6:48 am

Programs: CO, UA, who cares what level, that doesn't make me special, now does it?
Originally Posted by tht
Also will this apply to VS flights (LHR-EWR) with a code share?

tht
no
Old Jun 26, 2008, 11:31 am
tht

Programs: UA 1K 1.01 MM
Originally Posted by bspencerco
no
Got that from post 61 below...

I have however booked a RTN on CO metal in U for next week... it was a hard choice.. fly Virgin and get access to the Upper class lounge with my gold BMI card (while getting EQM on CO, I did this on my last VS flight), or fly CO and get double RDM's....

tht
Old Aug 12, 2008, 9:21 am
tht

Originally Posted by ZonaFlyer
In the email I got today, it showed the promotion was now on until July 31, so I signed up of course. I hope I don't have any problems regarding US or UK only.
I flew a return LHR-EWR before during this period, I received the "Route Bonus" of 3,466 miles for the outbound flight on the 7/3, but nothing for the return on 7/27, both were in U class, I am guessing I just need to wait for the 6-8 weeks, or was this just on the leg from LHR? My other thought is that I changed my return flight twice, but the final date was still before the end of the month....

tht
Old Aug 22, 2008, 6:37 am
tht

The second batch of miles posted...

tht

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.