Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

New-fangled (AND mangled) auto-checkin email

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2008, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Plat, NWA Gold, Delta, Hertz #1, PriorityClub, yadayada

For the last 2 weeks, my auto-checkin email has contained the ubiquitous "Page not found" error and no boarding pass. Fortunately, I can still log on to CO.com and reprint. I reported it last week, and have not heard anything back. We'll see how it goes on my next checkin.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 8:39 am

Programs: Flying Nut
I had the same thing happen myself. I went to look at my acount online and found my reservation to not be showing in the current reservation section. I wonder why this is happening.

As to the auto-check in, is there any chance that CO could test the ability of the auto checkin to see that you ar flying out of IAH and send you the link to the electronic boarding pass vs. the PDF file that wont work to get past security.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 11:18 am
Original Poster

I reported it, so...

Not sure what they are doing to test, but so long as I can use the reprint functionality, it is not too bad.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 1:03 pm

Location: Michigan's West Coast and wherever my clients need me
Programs: Delta Diamond (2+M MQMs), Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium
Auto check in

I'm one-for-three in the last three weeks. I have begun choosing the option to print at the kiosk.

Par for the course . . .
Old Mar 27, 2008, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Whoopie!

For the first time in over a month, it worked this morning! I got my auto-checkin email, opened it, and lo and bohold! It was the correct boarding passes and no "page not found" error! Let's see if it still works next week.
Old Mar 27, 2008, 12:41 pm
Company Representative, United Airlines

Originally Posted by markwtaylor
For the first time in over a month, it worked this morning! I got my auto-checkin email, opened it, and lo and bohold! It was the correct boarding passes and no "page not found" error! Let's see if it still works next week.
Hi markwtaylor, the fix to this issue was released just last night. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 10:40 am

Programs: United 1K, SPG Gold, National Exec
Originally Posted by CO Insider
...the fix to this issue was released just last night.
Sorry to report that my Auto-Checkin email received on 3/29 for CO761 on 3/30 contained a PDF of "The page can not be found" error.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.