OLCI for connecting Air France flights

Old Mar 6, 08, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
OLCI for connecting Air France flights

1. If I do OLCI for my flight from EWR to Nice connecting to AF at CDG, does anybody know if AF will accept my OLCI printout for the CDG-NCE portion? And can you do AF seat selection (which only can be done 30 hours in advance) through the CO OLCI?

2. Going the other way, NCE-CDG-EWR, is the situation any different? AF, which is the first flight, allows check in at 30 hours but CO is at 24 hours, so can I check in at 30 hours and do seat selection, etc?

My apologies if this has been covered. I didn't have much luck with a search,
Old Mar 6, 08, 1:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I am almost certain that you'll need to get a new BP at CDG both ways. Not sure about seat selection, but I'd assume that it won't work.
Old Mar 6, 08, 1:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
CO.com won't let you OLCI for the AF segments. At EWR if you go to a CO desk they should be able to give you boarding passes for both segments (and likewise at NCE when you check in with AF) as well as checking your bags all the way through.

OLCI just won't work for this type of itinerary.
Old Mar 6, 08, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
Thanks. I love it. This is what makes FT talk great. You have a slightly obscure question that the phone agents might have a difficult time answering, you post it here, and soon you get a knowledgable answer.

Search this Thread