EWR-FLL great flight & question

Old Mar 1, 08, 11:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
EWR-FLL great flight & question

Was anyone on the 3:30 pm flight earlier today? I had the best domestic F meal service ever (although I've never done transcon F). 2 FAs servicing with drinks and peanuts once in the air. Then a choice of a hot turkey sandwich or some kind of beef with tortellini (wasn't overall impressed with the beef flavor). Plus, a delicious salad, chicken tortilla soup, and the bread basket with pretzel rolls (brings back memories of BF!). Along with that a blueberry, peach cheesecake served after dinner.

Ok not what I originally was going to talk about, but it was an extremely memorable service. Was anyone on that flight or does anyone actually know what was wrong with the passenger that had the ambulence waiting for her and needed oxygen on board?

Thanks

Oh and for the record this flight tops the 2 1/2 hour Memphis flight with Cherry Garcia Ice Cream!
Old Mar 2, 08, 2:52 am

based on past posts, i would think your flight was improperly catered. however to the positive.

i dont think the, sub three hour, flight from ewr to fll is ever catered that way.

Search this Thread