Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

10 Best Business Class Seats - The Times (UK)

10 Best Business Class Seats - The Times (UK)

Old Feb 26, 2008, 7:42 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Silver, Amex Plat, GlobalEntry, SW A-List Preferred
Originally Posted by pbarnette
Perhaps that is why CO didn't make the list? Because they are BusinessFirst?
Well, so is Air Canada's offering: it's called Executive First. CO's seat (and even AA's NGBC for that matter) is not even close to AC's.

http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelin...t_intexec.html
Old Feb 26, 2008, 8:08 am
Suspended

Programs: UA Silver, BA Gold, DL Gold
Originally Posted by canuck_in_pa
Well, so is Air Canada's offering: it's called Executive First. CO's seat (and even AA's NGBC for that matter) is not even close to AC's.

http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelin...t_intexec.html
I think you might have misunderstood me? I was mocking the BusinessFirst name - I definitely do not think it is anywhere close to F. And, while I haven't flown on AC, I would think the seat is a step-up from the the BF seat, as I suspect most of the seats on the list are.
Old Feb 26, 2008, 9:14 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Silver, Amex Plat, GlobalEntry, SW A-List Preferred
Originally Posted by pbarnette
I think you might have misunderstood me? I was mocking the BusinessFirst name - I definitely do not think it is anywhere close to F. And, while I haven't flown on AC, I would think the seat is a step-up from the the BF seat, as I suspect most of the seats on the list are.
Oh, I understand now

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.