Continental Presidential Plus Card

Old Feb 11, 08, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis Chairmans, National Executive, Spirit Elite, Virgin Silver, United Premier
Continental Presidential Plus Card

I have seen mentioned in another post about the Continental Presidential Plus card and it gives a link, I wanted to mention a different link which gives a 75 dollar discount on first-year membership for the card. It might be worth it for whoever is interested in doing it.

MODS: If this has already been mentioned elsewhere, erase this post.

http://www.firstusa.com/cgi-bin/webc...edaf&mkid=6RXG
Old Feb 11, 08, 8:54 pm

Programs: UA Marriott
There's also a bigger discount posted on FT somewhere...I think it was $200 and the link/offer was confirmed by CO Insider, if I am not mistaken.
Old Feb 11, 08, 10:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis Chairmans, National Executive, Spirit Elite, Virgin Silver, United Premier
I wasn't able to find it. Could anyone find it?

Could CO INSIDER find it?
Old Feb 11, 08, 10:28 pm

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, SPG PLT, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Avis CHM.
Originally Posted by Wilco_FT View Post
There's also a bigger discount posted on FT somewhere...I think it was $200 and the link/offer was confirmed by CO Insider, if I am not mistaken.
Au contraire, Co Insider said that the $200 offer was targeted.
Old Feb 12, 08, 5:32 am
Suspended

instead of discussing various offers for the Presidential Plus card in a one-off thread, there is an existing thread that has a wealth of info on the card. it has pros, cons, the best offers available to date, etc.
Old Feb 12, 08, 5:42 am

Programs: UA Marriott
Originally Posted by ctownflyer View Post
Au contraire, Co Insider said that the $200 offer was targeted.
I know the one you are talking about - that was very recent. There was another one that was more of an intro offer or something. I did a quick search and didn't find it, but unless it was deleted, there is something out there for those good with search. I don't recall if it was $200 or something slightly less.

UPDATE: Not getting any search results (even if I search on my own FT handle) so perhaps it is the search function that is broken - not my inferior searching skills.
Old Feb 12, 08, 7:51 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Wilco_FT View Post
UPDATE: Not getting any search results (even if I search on my own FT handle) so perhaps it is the search function that is broken - not my inferior searching skills.
i think the master thread on this card has been accessed recently so it should be in the first few pages of the forum. the Advanced Search feature on google also works with the credit card name as the subject and flyertalk.com as the website.
Old Feb 12, 08, 9:11 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by fly co to see the yanks View Post
i think the master thread on this card has been accessed recently so it should be in the first few pages of the forum. the Advanced Search feature on google also works with the credit card name as the subject and flyertalk.com as the website.
FCTCTY's you and I both know the multiple search options provided here on FT work just fine

CO President Plus World Mastercard Offer -- good deal?
recieved fancy invitation today for a $375 a year-"Pres Co/Chase
New Chase Continental Airlines Mastercard offer might make me jump

Is it possible that these can be merged??
Old Feb 12, 08, 10:06 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Cheap Elite View Post
Is it possible that these can be merged??
i believe that's been suggested a few times...to no avail.

Search this Thread