Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Reward Ticket and waitlisting on multiple legs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2008, 11:53 am
Original Poster

I just got off the phone with a CO agent. I am trying to book a First Class reward for this weekend to the Caribbean. Since the desired flight I would like to be on is not available as a SaverPass, I was waitlisted for that leg. I asked the agent to do the same for the return flight (as the flight I wanted was not available also) and the agent told me you can only waitlist for one flight. Is this accurate? CO is holding the reservation for 72 hours. Is the waitlist processed continuously as opposed to the EUA system? I asked the agent if I will get a notification when waitlist clears and I was told no, since this reservation is not ticketed. Needless to say, I was a little confused regarding the whole process. Anyone can shade some light on this?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.