Wiki Posts
Search

P Club Access with BF Ticket

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2007, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, SPG Gold
P Club Access with BF Ticket

I'm travelling tomorrow DCA-DUB via EWR... The EWR-DUB segment is in BF which will give me access to the P Club in EWR. My question is will the BF boarding pass give me access to the P Club in DCA?
Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 30, 2007, 9:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Trinners
I'm travelling tomorrow DCA-DUB via EWR... The EWR-DUB segment is in BF which will give me access to the P Club in EWR. My question is will the BF boarding pass give me access to the P Club in DCA?
Thanks in advance.
Yes, the BF boarding pass will grant you access to all P Clubs on the day of travel.

Enjoy!
Old Dec 30, 2007, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Trinners
Thanks in advance.
Um.... I think that priviledge (PC access on BF ticket) is reserved for Platinum members only. Am I wrong?
Old Dec 30, 2007, 11:10 am

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
you're wrong. anyone traveling on a BF ticket (paid or award) has PC access. They can bring up to two guests, or spouse and children. They also have access to partner lounges where PC doesn't exist (for instance, AF lounge at CDG).
Old Dec 30, 2007, 11:27 am

Programs: UA 1K Million Miler, Marriott Ambassador (lifetime Platinum), Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by fireworksboy
Um.... I think that priviledge (PC access on BF ticket) is reserved for Platinum members only. Am I wrong?
The platinum only perk is for coach . . . if you're platinum flying internationally in coach you can access any skyteam lounge (if you're on a skyteam flight).
Old Dec 30, 2007, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
Originally Posted by hughw
They also have access to partner lounges where PC doesn't exist (for instance, AF lounge at CDG).
P Club members may access the AF lounges at CDG.
Old Dec 30, 2007, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by EWR ATC Hold
The platinum only perk is for coach . . . if you're platinum flying internationally in coach you can access any skyteam lounge (if you're on a skyteam flight).
Got it. I always screw that perk up.
Old Dec 30, 2007, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by hughw
you're wrong. anyone traveling on a BF ticket (paid or award) has PC access. They can bring up to two guests, or spouse and children. They also have access to partner lounges where PC doesn't exist (for instance, AF lounge at CDG).
This perk is not actually for everyone -- my son is under 21 and his BF ticket won't get him into the PC when he's traveling alone. It also won't get him in if he's traveling with his coach, who's over 21, unless the coach is also in BF.
Old Dec 31, 2007, 7:08 am

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Originally Posted by climbermom
This perk is not actually for everyone -- my son is under 21 and his BF ticket won't get him into the PC when he's traveling alone. It also won't get him in if he's traveling with his coach, who's over 21, unless the coach is also in BF.
That's because of the liquor served in the PC, legal drinking age, not being accompanied by an adult etc.
Old Dec 31, 2007, 1:08 pm

Programs: CO Plat & MP 1K
Does this also apply to BF from IAH to HNL? I'm taking my first trip to Hawaii next week! On the outbound from EWR I'm on CO through IAH, but on the return on DL through SLC to EWR.

Also, does anyone know what the DL experience is like in F for those flights?
Old Dec 31, 2007, 1:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
Originally Posted by rlbmorton
Does this also apply to BF from IAH to HNL? I'm taking my first trip to Hawaii next week!
Yes.
Old Jan 1, 2008, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by CO 1E
P Club members may access the AF lounges at CDG.
But remember, only the member is granted access, not guests.
Old Jan 1, 2008, 3:16 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Bigpops; Jan 2, 2008 at 6:51 am Reason: Found answer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.