Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying on Unmarked Planes

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2007, 8:42 pm

I think we all understand the value of having a plane that can do AA connect one day and then CO express. What Chautuga (I cant spell their name) should do is standardize the interior on their unmarked planes to one color seats and remove any mainline airline logos and just change it so say Chautuga. Any prerecorded announcment should just say "Thankyou for chosing to fly with us, this flight is operated by Chautuga, " instead of "Thankyou for flying united express" when your ticket says Co express. The safety cards, catering should say Chautuga. Also, the FA could just announce who the plane is flying for instead of letting the tape recorder do it all. If Chautuga did this, painted their planes fully instead of having scraped of UA titles, and provided quality service people wouldn't dread flying them so much IMO. (Im sorry for mispelling Chautuga)
Old Sep 24, 2007, 12:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by M11Stephen
If Chautuga did this, painted their planes fully instead of having scraped of UA titles, and provided quality service people wouldn't dread flying them so much IMO. (Im sorry for mispelling Chautuga)
In Chautauqua's defense, most of the planes they are flying for CO are painted in full COEX colors.

By the way, the airline's name is spelled correctly in this post and most of the ones above it in this thread.
Old Sep 24, 2007, 8:06 am

Programs: None Pass
Originally Posted by ssullivan
So while my iPod in the seatback pocket represents a major threat to the safe operation of a Chautauqua regional jet, apparently allowing two people who really need two seats each to wedge themselves into the exit row on the ERJ is perfectly safe and would present no challenges to quickly evacuating the aircraft in the event of an emergency.
LMOA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.