Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Recommendations for off-airport parking at EWR

Recommendations for off-airport parking at EWR

Old Feb 28, 2013, 5:06 pm

Thumbs up Snap-Parking

Snap-Parking is a fairly new facility in Newark and we used them for a recent 7-day cruise out of Cape Liberty. We were able to take advantage of their grand opening special and we were shuttled to the port in Bayonne and picked up only to find our vehicle ready and washed, yes I said washed! I was very apprehensive due to the location, but it is an indoor facility with the normal security. Very easy to get to off of 78 and will use them again.

Cost was only $77 and change! Gave the driver a tip, but it's much cheaper than the cruiseport, which charges $19 a day.

We'll be using them in August again since we will be flying out of Newark.
Old Mar 1, 2013, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by pegasusa
Snap-Parking is a fairly new facility in Newark and we used them for a recent 7-day cruise out of Cape Liberty. We were able to take advantage of their grand opening special and we were shuttled to the port in Bayonne and picked up only to find our vehicle ready and washed, yes I said washed! I was very apprehensive due to the location, but it is an indoor facility with the normal security. Very easy to get to off of 78 and will use them again.

Cost was only $77 and change! Gave the driver a tip, but it's much cheaper than the cruiseport, which charges $19 a day.

We'll be using them in August again since we will be flying out of Newark.
Wallypark is $9.95 a day, ParkPlus is $7.95 or $8.95, and Liberty parking is $6.52 a day. But your situation is unique (cruise instead of airport).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.