The Penalty Box

Old Jul 2, 2009, 8:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by Mackieman
Ok. Blackberry wiped, main laptop wiped, secondary laptop wiped, and desktop wiped. Anything else?
Be sure to wipe after filling that poo bag.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 8:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Penalty Box 2K, PWP Posting Unit 9
Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
Be sure to wipe after filling that poo bag.
Capital suggestion.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Found a way to do both airlines. JFK-PTY-LAX-(TPE)-KUL-(ARN)-EWR. Too bad I have no desire to visit any of those places.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Capital suggestion.
did they at least give a severance package?!
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Capital suggestion.
I still say you should give your former employers a present, assuming that you have no desire to get a good recommendation.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Steph3n
No, but the Home Office is really going to find out what brown can do for them.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Steph3n
A tiny one, and I had to essentially sign away my right to sue them for all the BS in order to get the money. It's alright though; they'll be out of business in six months. My boss and I were the engineering department and the grapevine says he is already interviewing for other positions. As I tried to tell those inexorable morons, making products is not at all like selling services. And it would be some feat to make a product without an engineering staff.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I still say you should give your former employers a present, assuming that you have no desire to get a good recommendation.
I don't need the clowns running the joint for the recommendation. All I need is my boss and the three other co-workers who called after I got the ax to say that if I needed a reference, they were more than happy. What I need is for the clowns running the joint to collectively and spontaneously combust.

No, but the Home Office is really going to find out what brown can do for them.
You, sir, have saved the day at this late hour with what I hereby declare to be the Post of the Day™!
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

One more to go.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

1,000 posts in the Box. Mmm, smells like freedom. And bacon.

Great group of folks here; here's to the next 1,000.

Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:11 pm

Programs: After years of status, back to Peon levels. Anti-Apostheid Platinum, PWP CentCom
In recognition of the Box's anniversary, some key milestones, thanks to the Awesome™ FT search...

First reference to The Festering Pit in the Box.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:13 pm

Programs: After years of status, back to Peon levels. Anti-Apostheid Platinum, PWP CentCom
First reference to Teh Festering Pit in the Box.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Props to Steph3n for recommending CraftSteak at MGM Grand for my fine dining credit. An unbelievable quantity of high-quality food on the summer tasting menu ($60 per person before $50 per person credit).
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I don't need the clowns running the joint for the recommendation. All I need is my boss and the three other co-workers who called after I got the ax to say that if I needed a reference, they were more than happy. What I need is for the clowns running the joint to collectively and spontaneously combust.
Easy then. Place your deposit in the boxes (preferably more than one, of course) and alert your ex-boss and co-workers ahead of time. Ensure that they are not the victims.

You, sir, have saved the day at this late hour with what I hereby declare to be the Post of the Day™!
Thank you, sir. The fact that you said UPS was handling the pickup made it an easy and obvious step to take.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA PLAT, SPG PLAT. Collector of Chase UR points
Originally Posted by sdm1130
No, right now there is only 1 773ER that has the new flat business seats and the Kosmo Sleeper seats.
Oh, ok.

Originally Posted by sdm1130
I have a 7:5 flight in the morning. My bump chances are still looking very good!
Good luck on that. ^

Night Box.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.