Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2010, 11:04 pm

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
Happy box day!!!
Old Jul 2, 2010, 12:41 am

Programs: UA Silver, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Avis CHM
Bugger I am drnk Just home from soccer match post-game. Flight is LGA-IAH 5:45am. Less than an hour and a half from taking shots to getting into an airport-bound taxi. At least the dog and I am in F...
Old Jul 2, 2010, 1:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Trustguy
11 minutes left until I need to fast before blood test tomorrow. Now doing shots.
No eating breakfast in the morning. You have to take a blood test first. You know the rules. You can't eating the breakfast until you are done to take the blood test and then you can have a breakfast time in the morning around 10 or 11am.

Originally Posted by AMF in NJ
Yes, but I will on Saturday.
Good!
Old Jul 2, 2010, 3:43 am

Programs: UA Silver, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Avis CHM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Originally Posted by shell nyc
Bugger I am drnk Just home from soccer match post-game. Flight is LGA-IAH 5:45am. Less than an hour and a half from taking shots to getting into an airport-bound taxi. At least the dog and I am in F...
UGH.... As bad as expected
Old Jul 2, 2010, 3:44 am

Programs: FB Platinum for Life; BAEC Gold Guest List; Accor Gold.

Just a small gesture of goodwill from the land of your Old Colonial Masters.

-- HIMH3
Old Jul 2, 2010, 4:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by icurhere2
You should have found some old Zimbabwean notes
I'm in Munich ... there is a store in the Hbf that sells such things. The window display is pretty cool!
Old Jul 2, 2010, 4:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Happy Birthday Bx...
Old Jul 2, 2010, 4:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Exactly three years ago today, Anglo Large Clawed Otter started The Penalty Box. With almost 210,000 posts, it became too large for vBulletin to handle efficiently, and it was in increasing danger of becoming or corrupted. Therefore, in honor f the second birthday of the original Penalty Bx, I am pleased to present a fresh thread that will allow us to continue to discuss the same topics as before.

Xyzzy - moderator CO forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.