Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO #71 from AMS [June 13, 2007]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2007, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

CO #71 from AMS [June 13, 2007]

I noticed this flight was diverted to SNN.............anyone know what the diversion was for?
Old Jun 13, 2007, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by dwsnc
I noticed this flight was diverted to SNN.............anyone know what the diversion was for?
I would guess either a medical diversion or yet another case of the lavs not being emptied in AMS. Every so often we get the AMS-IAH 764 diverted CLE due to full lavs.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 2:29 pm

Hey, it's the daily "I was trolling over at a.net and noticed this flight diverted" thread......
Old Jun 13, 2007, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
Delayed until next morning, with passengers having to overnight in Ireland. Seems more than just a medical or lavatory emergency.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 2:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
Originally Posted by doobierw
Hey, it's the daily "I was trolling over at a.net and noticed this flight diverted" thread......
LOL!
Old Jun 13, 2007, 2:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

At least it's better than the daily "Why is this flight 'returned to gate'?" thread.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 2:48 pm
Suspended

all I can say, is Scott take COVER!.

CO must have confiscated All lap-tops, blackberrys etc and locked them on the aircraft so that no one would have any access to the Internet. Otherwise how can we explain not 1 'Hey what does CO owe me in Compensation?!' thats besides finding a Hotel that has no internet connections or computers, word just in,the Hotel also has no phone service to prevent any word reaching the outside world of this Injustice. Wait seems that CO got smart and locked everyone but the crew on the plane and surrounded the plane with armed guards with instructions , 'shoot to kill, if any of them try to escape'.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 3:05 pm

Programs: SkyMiles Silver, OnePass Gold, AAdvantage Gold, AS, NW, US, UA, LH
Originally Posted by craz
CO got smart and locked everyone but the crew on the plane and surrounded the plane with armed guards with instructions , 'shoot to kill, if any of them try to escape'.
No No, that's AA you're thinking of.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 3:11 pm

FWIW, this flight will re-op as #1970 with a 1200 departure scheduled out of SNN on 6/14.

DRW
Old Jun 13, 2007, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Hummmm..........I hope you didn't have anyone you know on that flight.

What a jerk response
Old Jun 13, 2007, 3:17 pm

Location: MSP (and will only fly NWA in re-routes if I HAVE to)
Programs: AA EXP (4.5MM), hotel programs as needed
DVRT SNN ENRT AMS-EWR A/DVRT MAINTENANCE
MAINTENANCE DELAY - SEE F1970/14JUN ETD 1200N

oer www.flightstats.com
Old Jun 13, 2007, 4:15 pm
Suspended

I will be serious for a moment

Anyone who was/is on this flight would be perfectly OK to actually start a thread asking what they should expect from CO or this is what CO offered Us , should I expect more?

Its cases like this where a Compensation thread-question Should be asked.

IMO we wont see any, nor do I feel that Scott will have to run for Cover, as I truly believe that CO will take care of each and everyone of the passengers on this Flight in a most proper way, proactively on its own.

OK serious hat off again
Old Jun 13, 2007, 4:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Each get a pint of Guinness. Free vacation in Ireland. What else do you want?

Seriously, they'll all get free hotel rooms and meal vouchers. But not much else. Perhaps some Onepass miles, that's it.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 5:00 pm
RNE

Originally Posted by dwsnc
I noticed this flight was diverted to SNN. Anyone know what the diversion was for?
Ummm, a beer run?
Old Jun 13, 2007, 5:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I wonder if that will affect tonite's 764 departures. MAD, AMS, MXP, FCO all seem normal, but GVA is showing 2 hours "maintenance" delay. Wonder if they can find a 764 for this flight tonite or will they send a 752 or something.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.