Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

I missed end of film "Peck on the Cheek" and would like to know ending. Anyone see it

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I missed end of film "Peck on the Cheek" and would like to know ending. Anyone see it

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2007, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Title says it all. I saw it on a CO flight last month but IFE was shut off prior to landing. It is not on DVD, not in the theaters and I can not find any info on the net. If you have seen this movie can you post or PM what happens at the end?

Thanks!

Keba
Old May 15, 2007, 3:31 pm

Programs: CO Silver
You might try searching for Kannathil Muthamittal.

Is that it?
Old May 15, 2007, 6:53 pm
Suspended

Just a guess, but I'd say they lived happily ever after.
Old May 16, 2007, 6:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IAH_FLYER
You might try searching for Kannathil Muthamittal.

Is that it?
That is the same film. I will see what I can dig up.

Thanks
Old May 16, 2007, 3:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA just 8800 mi short of Silver
>>I missed end of film "Peck on the Cheek" and would like to know ending. Anyone see it >>

In the suspenseful ending, the desperate Plat gave the gate agent a quick peck on the cheek, and she responded by slipping the last upgrade into his upper jacket pocket. But, it did not go unnoticed by Tony Soprano, who had not yet been upgraded. The next day, the gate agent failed to show up for work, and wont be heard from til the last episode, and the Plat woke up with a bloody head of a horse in his bed, and a downgrade to Silver.
Old May 16, 2007, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by chasbondy
In the suspenseful ending, the desperate Plat gave the gate agent a quick peck on the cheek, and she responded by slipping the last upgrade into his upper jacket pocket. But, it did not go unnoticed by Tony Soprano, who had not yet been upgraded. The next day, the gate agent failed to show up for work and the Plat woke up with a bloody head of a horse in his bed.
ROTFL!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.