Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Where to find BF AVOD (752) movie listings?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2007, 5:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;

I checked out CO's In Flight Film webpage http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...E65919EFA531F1, trying to find which movies will be playing during my upcoming BF flight on a 752 from the UK to EWR.

The only guide listed for the 757 did not contain any of the AVOD choices, it only showed one or two titles being shown (which is what the Y cabin will see). The BF AVOD selection should be much bigge. Should I refer to the 767/777 Private Screening guide to get an idea of movies I may get on the 757 BF system?

Thanks,
Old Apr 18, 2007, 9:18 pm

there will be 25 movie options, but they are not listed on co.com under any AVOD headlines.

CO pays royalties for all movies. id imagine the AVOD movies are comprised of all the movies played through out CO's system, plus some additional. youll get a good amount of first run movies, and then the rest will be oldies (not neccessarily goodies, but some will be).

check out the "private screening" section of CO.com for the 767 and the 777. id bet any movie listed on any routes operated by those AC will be available on your AVOD system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.