Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Chase Continental Card President's Club passes?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Continental Card President's Club passes?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2007, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Talking Chase Continental Card President's Club passes?

Does anyone know if you can have guests with a Chase Continental Mastercard President's Club pass? I am flying with my family and have a 3 hour lay over in Houston. There are 5 of us and I only have three passes.

Thanks!

42TMC
Old Feb 6, 2007, 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by 42tmctmc
Does anyone know if you can have guests with a Chase Continental Mastercard President's Club pass? I am flying with my family and have a 3 hour lay over in Houston. There are 5 of us and I only have three passes.

Thanks!

42TMC
Isn't it explicitly printed on them that they are ONLY for one person? I sure thought so, though mine aren't with me to check. Hopefully someone else can confirm, but I'm pretty sure the answer to your question is "no." Sorry!
Old Feb 6, 2007, 1:09 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MRP Platinum, Marriott Vacation Club Chairman, SPG Platinum, Cunard Platinum,
Originally Posted by jk2317
Isn't it explicitly printed on them that they are ONLY for one person? I sure thought so, though mine aren't with me to check. Hopefully someone else can confirm, but I'm pretty sure the answer to your question is "no." Sorry!
On the Chase ones, the answer is NO. You will need one per person.
Old Feb 6, 2007, 1:14 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Bonvoy Gold
One pass per person - I am looking at mine right now. Sorry!
Old Sep 22, 2011, 8:25 am

Programs: HHonors, UA/MP
contiental chase president club passes

since the merger, can these passes be used in United's RCC's.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by sg7z
since the merger, can these passes be used in United's RCC's.
Yup!
Old Oct 3, 2011, 9:27 pm

Location: Various tier levels of frequent flyer/hotel plans received for bellyaching about minor flaws in the service I received.
Has anyone tried to use these at the RCC in Narita? I'd like to give mine to a friend.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 6:37 am

Programs: CO Gold, Marriott Gold
In addition to no guests, I believe it's one per lounge as well. So if you do something like EWR-SFO-HNL you will need to use a pass in EWR and another in SFO. I think if you buy the regular day pass and not the chase pass you get 24 hour access.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 8:52 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by infamousdx
Yup!
Has anyone tried/confirmed this? I have a couple I was going to use around Thanksgiving.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 9:15 am

Programs: Avis Preferred, Hertz #1 Gold, National Exective, United Premier Silver
Originally Posted by kchoya
Has anyone tried/confirmed this? I have a couple I was going to use around Thanksgiving.
Yes. Since all clubs as of October 1, all clubs are known as "United Clubs", there is no difference between the two clubs anyway.

I gave one of my passes to my father who was able to enter one of the Clubs in ORD with no problem on October the 1st.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 9:16 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by kwildnj
Yes. Since all clubs as of October 1, all clubs are known as "United Clubs", there is no difference between the two clubs anyway.

I gave one of my passes to my father who was able to enter one of the Clubs in ORD with no problem on October the 1st.
Thanks for the info.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 6:03 am

Does anyone know if you can use these passes even if you no longer have the credit card? (I canceled it just before the annual fee hit, but still got the passes). The passes say that you need to have the CC, but it seems as though you could give them to a guest, who won't necessarily have the CC. But I wonder if the codes on the bottom-left of the front of the passes are unique and somehow correspond to your CC.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 8:27 am

I was wondering this myself. We have some passes, but have now upgraded to the Presidential Plus pass card and canceled our previous CO card. I'd post our extra passes on CC or something, but I would hate to give them out to someone and then have them not work.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 8:35 am

Programs: Avis Preferred, Hertz #1 Gold, National Exective, United Premier Silver
The passes do not require match to a CC account. The passes stand as the only "ticket" to the club.

Ive used ones from other people, and have given mine to other people.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by kwildnj
The passes do not require match to a CC account. The passes stand as the only "ticket" to the club.

Ive used ones from other people, and have given mine to other people.
Agree. Also depending on your family members age, I believe under 2 is free, so you wouldn't need a pass for them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.