KLM City Hopper miles take long to post?

Old Oct 11, 06, 1:07 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: Was living in WAS now DFW, at least closer to IAH!;)
Programs: UA:1K SPG:PLT MR:GLD AVIS-HERTZ:PREZ and AA is for quitters!
KLM City Hopper miles take long to post?

KLM mainline before and after KLM CH have already posted to my CO account. Yes, OP# is note on KLM CH BP(that all now say AF BTW).

Anyone wait a long time on these?
Old Oct 12, 06, 10:35 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: Was living in WAS now DFW, at least closer to IAH!;)
Programs: UA:1K SPG:PLT MR:GLD AVIS-HERTZ:PREZ and AA is for quitters!
anyone, anyone, Bueller? Bueller?

Originally Posted by nzqjyb
KLM mainline before and after KLM CH have already posted to my CO account. Yes, OP# is note on KLM CH BP(that all now say AF BTW).

Anyone wait a long time on these?
Old Oct 12, 06, 1:57 pm

Programs: UA 1K; UA MM
I flew KLM AMS-ZRH on June 4; my OnePass account wasn't credited with this trip (even though my OnePass number appeared on my boarding pass) until the end of August (and even then it took a letter to the OnePass Service Center before my account was credited).
Old Oct 12, 06, 9:26 pm

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
My OnePass account wasn't credited with this trip (even though my OnePass number appeared on my boarding pass) until the end of August

I'm on a KL cityhopper in Dec. If my account isn't credited for 8 weeks, will the EQM's will be credited for 2007 or 2006?
Old Oct 12, 06, 10:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K; UA MM
Originally Posted by radonc1
[I]I'm on a KL cityhopper in Dec. If my account isn't credited for 8 weeks, will the EQM's will be credited for 2007 or 2006?

I am virtually certain that you're credited for the year in which you actually flew, and a review of the OnePass "earning miles" rules seems to imply as much as well. My KLM flight was dated June 4 (the accurate date of my flight) in my September OnePass statement (where it finally appeared).
Old Oct 12, 06, 11:03 pm

Programs: Alas, the Gravy Train Hath Ended...just happy to be an OW Sapphire and a ST Ivory...whatever
My experience with KLm CityHopper is that, unlike CO's contract commuters, the KLM contract companies take quite a while to post their segments/miles. Must be a disconnect between their systems, but I had a segment AMS-LCY that took almost a whole month to post....

Search this Thread