Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Whatever their new standby policy is, it sux

Whatever their new standby policy is, it sux

Old Aug 30, 2006, 3:17 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA just 8800 mi short of Silver
They couldnt figure it out either: Maybe next time I'll have better luck
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Bondy,

Thank you for including Continental Airlines in your travel plans.
Continental has not changed our standby policies. I do not understand why the gate agent could not put you on standby at the airport.
I have registered your concerns with our internal corporate Customer Care report, which is reviewed by our airport station General Managers and Senior Management for an internal review and consideration for service. This report is used to determine where Continental needs improvement in customer service. Your comments will be communicated to the appropriate area of Tampa Airport Operations to be used for future coaching and training.

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced by not being able to standby on an earlier flight.
Thank you for contacting Continental Airlines. We appreciate your comments.

Teresa Marsh
Continental Airlines

TRACKING NUMBER: A00002236227-000131340

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.