Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long for Travel Club $5 reward to post

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2006, 7:52 am

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
A credit just posted for flight I took 3 days ago.

Some credits post quickly, others may require an e-mail and/or phone call.
Old Oct 5, 2006, 10:46 am

Programs: Continental - Platinum, Marriot - Platinum Premier Elite, Hertz - President's Circle
I too was missing 5 trips from July and August. First on 2 different occasions, August 13 and August 20th, I called the Internet Help desk to report the problem. When the credits did not appear I sent Emails to OnePass on Aug 30. Still nothing. I sent a second email on Sept 8 again and received a response from Ms. Haley. Still nothing 2 weeks later. I then called the number on Ms. Haley's response and talked to another representitive. She told me they had an excel spreadsheet with names of all the people that were experiencing the problem. When I mentioned to her this has been going on for over 2 months, she was very apologetic and sent me a $25 voucher for my troubles. I check earlier this week and low and behold the trips appeard. I'm know havinig problems for 2 trips I had taken the last 2 weeks of September. I guess I'll have to call again this week.
Old Oct 5, 2006, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by vdostoi1
I flew about 1.5 weeks ago (I even booked that ticket through that special promo through which you got an extra $10 if you used a Mastercard) and that still has not posted. Anyone else had the $10 additional successfully post to your account?
Did you have to sign up for that or was it automatic? I recall the promo and recall thinking that I qualified...
Old Oct 5, 2006, 7:18 pm

Programs: OnePass
Thanks for the reminder on this.

Earlier today I received an email for a missing credit from back in May (almost 5 months ago) ... but I'm still missing credits for 3 more recent trips.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.