Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

[Post website problems here] New CO website....clean but not perfect....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Post website problems here] New CO website....clean but not perfect....

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2006, 6:16 pm

Programs: UA PM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium, HH Gold
Honestly, this rollout is a joke. It is amateurish at best and, possibly, litigious at worst. I cannot believe how easy it is to pull up someone else's flight. Let's just hope the hacker community at large doesn't catch wind of this.

Where is COInsider? Any update on this? Better to shut the whole site down than allow this to stay open. IMHO.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 6:18 pm

Programs: CO Pt Infinite (1k life)/ 1MM - NW/DL Silver life/1 MM
I can now see my only itinerary. I can't select premium seats nor can I view the receipt, which is slightly disturbing because the total shown on the summary is $1650, a hair over twice what the ticket is!

I wanted to try some PNR roulette but I couldn't find any URL relating to my itin summary that had the PNR in the URL. They were there in the 'send to printer', 'email', etc., choices. Also in the 'view receipt', but that function isn't working, period. Using these rather benign (but stil BAD) routes I was able to pull up 2 stranger itins in about 10 tries.

I would guess that patches are being put in as we 'speak'.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 6:21 pm

Programs: AA PLT; CO Gold
Originally Posted by carpboy
I can now see my only itinerary. I can't select premium seats nor can I view the receipt, which is slightly disturbing because the total shown on the summary is $1650, a hair over twice what the ticket is!
I noticed this as well. Except worse. Much, much worse. $6000 for a ticket to Orange County?
Old Aug 1, 2006, 6:36 pm

Location: Southwest Desert, under a rock, watch out! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<" You can get there, but it's gonna cost you!
Programs: Previously NonePass®, now UA 1K (*Enhanced*)
Originally Posted by joslire
I disagree & have to defend the developers. This reeks of a corporate mandate to roll out on a given date ready or not.

I've rolled out my share of apps before their time (though never quite this poorly) & in every case it's been because of time constraints placed on me (or more correctly, on my company) by our clients.

That said, it may be the fault of IT that they were not ready on time, but I cannot imagine an IT department anxious to rollout an app that's clearly not ready. Seasoned developers know all to well the misery of an ill-prepared rollout.
Maybe if they raised the curtain on July 23 as originally planned they'd have had it fixed by now
Old Aug 1, 2006, 6:45 pm

Programs: UA PM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium, HH Gold
This is why you beta something. And you beta it with people who use it day in and day out. Completely unacceptable, IMHO.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 6:45 pm

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond
Flight Status

Just checked status of 1112 - as usual it is delayed but website displays:

" Status: Automatic ETA update from Passur System"

Huh
Old Aug 1, 2006, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
ARGGHG
I can't even log in now...
and, if I try to look at a reservation, it gives me this screen with no data...
http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...nueImport.aspx
Old Aug 1, 2006, 6:58 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G
Originally Posted by entropy
ARGGHG
I can't even log in now...
and, if I try to look at a reservation, it gives me this screen with no data...
http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...nueImport.aspx
I'd love to get 1,500 OnePass miles for doing that trip!
Old Aug 1, 2006, 7:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
yeah, except I should be getting 20,000 base miles from it.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 7:49 pm

Found another bug ... the hover text when keeping the mouse steady over the seats in the seat selector now say "ValueNotSet" instead of the seat name -- but only for the white seats. The blue seats say OnePass elite only (curious that there are blue seats in the FC cabin to begin with ...)
Old Aug 1, 2006, 8:37 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

I have tried the "change one number/letter" in the reservation URL and maybe 1 out of 5 times I get another reservation but all of them are months or even a year old......nothing current.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 8:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just pulled itineraries for a family of 5 going to Cancun and a guy going to Dublin. It seems possible that I'd be able to access Passport numbers if it had been entered into the record (under "Edit Traveler Information"). But none of these folks had that info in there; either it was never entered, or there is some security at work here.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 8:46 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
Okay - I'm confused. How do I apply credit from a cancelled reservation? It was there on the "old" site.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 8:52 pm

Programs: All My $$$ Went to CO (Plat) with a Lifetime PClub membership that got degraded to United crap...
Originally Posted by martinplas
You have mentioned that the Reward One link is working and resolved and I still cannot access it . The only palce I find to get to it now is at the bottom of your web page by the BBB Privacy stamp where it links Buisness Programs and Services. It then brings me to a link to RewardOne which continues to give an error .I use internet Explorer as my browser
Martin
Minor issue compared to peoples accounts, but RewardOne still not working for me either. I am so stupid I had to do a search on CO web site even to find it until I found Martin's post here as there wasn't anything in the drop down links for it anymore. When I click on Rewards for Businesses (RewardOne) it directs me:

http://attdevapp1/rewardone/default.aspx

Which is the old "The page cannot be displayed........"

Again not serious like other issues, but CO Insider, had it on the resolved issues and it's not yet. So you might wanna put it back on your list of things to work on (after the serious stuff).
Old Aug 1, 2006, 9:20 pm
Company Representative, United Airlines

Hi Everyone, I'm sorry my update is coming so late today.

To start, the issues regarding other travelers' reservations appearing when signed in to Manage Reservations should now be resolved. If anyone has any further examples of this happening, I'd like to ask that you PM them to me. As for the Manage Reservations link construction, we're currently testing some changes to this and will be loading a solution tomorrow.

Starting Thursday, we will continue with our follow-ups as outlined in my last post, plus those mentioned here afterward - such as access to Priority Seating, access to our offshore sites and Reward One (which, to correct my earlier post, is not yet resolved). Although core booking functionality and online check-in are both performing well, we know how important the other transactional features of continental.com are to you. Thanks for bearing with us as we work through these remaining issues.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.