Community
Wiki Posts
Search

500 Mile On-Line Booking Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2006, 7:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Retired-CO Former Long-time Plat, Now a Kettle, Hilton Gold (Thanks AMEX)
500 Mile On-Line Booking Bonus

Is anybody else having trouble getting these to post lately?? I've never had a problem before. Now, three of my last four trips havn't posted and I've had to call to get them. It's kinda strange because none of the reservations needed any human intervention.
Old Jun 5, 2006, 7:53 pm

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Only problems I get are:

1. More than 1 itin in a day (known problem...must call every time)
2. Fare less than $50 (number may be higher now)
Old Jun 6, 2006, 12:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United, American, Delta, Hyatt, Hilton, Hertz, Marriott
Never had a problem, but I don't expect the offer to last! Once CO converts about 66% of its customers to web-based purchasing, it should go.
Old Jun 9, 2006, 9:27 am

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton LT Diamond, AA LT Platinum
I got my monthly statement by email, and it offers a limited time offer of 1000 miles for printing my boarding pass from home (I am silver). But there is no special code, and I could not see this offer on the CAL web site. Anyone else receive this?
Old Jun 9, 2006, 11:09 am

Programs: UA Gold MM, HH Diam, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Discvrist, Pri Clb, WN, AA, DL, F9, Global Entry/TSA Pre
Same thing here...no 500 mile posting after several days on a EWR-ORD-EWR purchased on CO.com. I had to call the Silver line, who transferred me to the net help desk who posted it immediately. Still took a total of about 10 minutes, so I hope it won't be happening often.
Old Jun 9, 2006, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
Originally Posted by GoGiants
Is anybody else having trouble getting these to post lately?? I've never had a problem before. Now, three of my last four trips havn't posted and I've had to call to get them. It's kinda strange because none of the reservations needed any human intervention.
I've been having this problem recently, but the bonuses eventually have posted within maybe 10 days of the posting of the flights. The bounus posted for my most recent trip at the same time the flights posted. I'm sure it's just another co.com glitch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.