CO Company Store (at the "DO")

Old Feb 10, 06, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Gold
CO Company Store (at the "DO")

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to contact the company store we visited during the headquarters tour at the "Do?" My order hasn't arrived here and I was too excited after the catering event to make sure I had the phone number written down. I've done a search on FT and CO.com with no luck. Thanks!
Old Feb 10, 06, 3:20 pm

Programs: CO PPlus, Amex Platinum, DL Silver Medallion, HHonors Gold
Maybe try calling the main HQ telephone number at 713-324-2950?
Old Feb 10, 06, 4:32 pm
Original Poster

Thanks! The agent was able to put me through right away.
Old Feb 10, 06, 6:59 pm

Programs: CO PPlus, Amex Platinum, DL Silver Medallion, HHonors Gold
No problem. I meant to add they have some odd hours (like 10AM-3PM). I'm glad you got through.
Old Feb 10, 06, 8:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP, LT Gold, UA LT 1K, Bonvoy LT Titan, Avis PC, Hilton Gold
In case others want to contact the store, I got the card of one of the employees at the store during the DO:

Edward Watkins, Employee Services Company Store
1st Floor, HQSES
1600 Smith Street
Houston, TX 77002

Tel: 713-324-6738
Fax: 713-324-6735
Old Feb 10, 06, 10:10 pm

Programs: Delta Plat; UA 1MM (former 1K)
This company store was striking for its "near free" pricing. I particularly cherish the $2 money clip I bought, with a very unobtrusive but proud CO icon.
Old Feb 10, 06, 10:24 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: CO OnePass Plat and SPG - Plat, Marriott Plat (don't use -it's a comp), AmericaWest CP
Originally Posted by Syzygies
This company store was striking for its "near free" pricing. I particularly cherish the $2 money clip I bought, with a very unobtrusive but proud CO icon.

Mkes me a little sad I got stuck at the simulator, I would have had MAD good time at the Continental Company Store...

-Vincent
Old Feb 10, 06, 10:35 pm

Only negative was most of the CO logo gear (shirts, sweatshirts, etc...) had the logo on the sleeve and not on the chest. The girl working the till said that's been a major complaint, but how the shirt maker thought it was a brilliant idea.
Old Feb 11, 06, 5:16 pm

Programs: Fly Amtrak, Go Greyhound! I'm often wrong but always sincere.
Am I the only one who found the choices lacking at the CO store? I had visions of furnishing myself and my surrondings with t-shirts, cool mugs, elite access carpets, sheer F curtains etc....Only to find L, XL, XXXXXL clothing, lot's of golf gear etc. Only managed to go home with an inflatable airplane (777 I think) and a new laynard for my employee ID. I think I have to switch to AA, they have a cool online store
Old Feb 11, 06, 5:23 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
Elite Access Carpet

Originally Posted by OutOfOffice
Am I the only one who found the choices lacking at the CO store? I had visions of furnishing myself and my surrondings with t-shirts, cool mugs, elite access carpets, sheer F curtains etc....Only to find L, XL, XXXXXL clothing, lot's of golf gear etc. Only managed to go home with an inflatable airplane (777 I think) and a new laynard for my employee ID. I think I have to switch to AA, they have a cool online store
If you're in the market for a blue Elite Access carpet from the 'Do, I have two that I can sell you
Old Feb 11, 06, 5:50 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: CO OnePass Plat and SPG - Plat, Marriott Plat (don't use -it's a comp), AmericaWest CP
Originally Posted by OutOfOffice
I think I have to switch to AA, they have a cool online store
What great basis for picking an airline

-Vincent
Old Feb 11, 06, 5:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM; Marriott Platinum Premier; HH Diamond; Hertz President's Circle; Avis PS; AMEX Plat
I bought lots of goodies that even the PC angels here in AUS haven't seen, including the neat $2 jet key chain with its blinking lights and jet sounds, a little jet with the same lights and sounds but that pushes back, fine looking luggage tags, a pink CO visor, and my fav -- a little stuffed toy jet that is actually a cell phone holder. Everyone wants that little guy!

I'm ready to go shopping again!
Old Feb 12, 06, 1:06 pm

Programs: Continental Plat, Marriott Plat
Missed it...

Trip to San Diego kept me from the DO (and dammit, I'm in Houston). IS there any way to access any of that cool CO merchandise online, catalog, etc?

KB
Old Feb 12, 06, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

I'm supposed to call back on Monday for an update on my order and will make sure to ask about a paper or online catalog that we can use to shop. My little guy would love the stuffed 747 plush toy, but I didn't have enough hands free to carry one home. I'll post an update in the morning.
Old Feb 12, 06, 1:33 pm

Programs: Fly Amtrak, Go Greyhound! I'm often wrong but always sincere.
Originally Posted by vincom
What great basis for picking an airline

-Vincent
Was in jest, I collect all sorts of airline stuff, not just CO!

Search this Thread