FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/continental-onepass-pre-merger-488/)
-   -   Official "where are my CO DO 100% EQM" thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/continental-onepass-pre-merger/521231-official-where-my-co-do-100-eqm-thread.html)

iriefrank Jan 31, 2006 2:17 pm

Official "where are my CO DO 100% EQM" thread

Well both of my "W" flights have posted with 50% EQM. I have faith that CO will plug 100% in eventually, but we can keep track of it here.

Post here if you have problems, or if the "manual plug in" goes through for you.

windwalker Jan 31, 2006 3:15 pm

100% here on my W fare, but I booked direct with CO.com
Not meeting works

dmbfan222 Jan 31, 2006 3:59 pm

'I' fare posted as 50% EQM here...

jsmcnabb Jan 31, 2006 4:20 pm

The two of us got 100% EQM on return trip but ZERO credit for outbound on Thursday.

Scott6067 Jan 31, 2006 4:54 pm

I f I remember from last year it takes about a week for them to manually do the change in the system. Give it a week and then worry.. Correct me if I am wrong Cigarman

socrates Jan 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by iriefrank
Well both of my "W" flights have posted with 50% EQM. I have faith that CO will plug 100% in eventually, but we can keep track of it here.

Post here if you have problems, or if the "manual plug in" goes through for you.

My NWA WP account received 100% EQM for booking via Meeting Works (no manual adjustment needed- U fare)

sweetsue Jan 31, 2006 6:28 pm

i called up this afternoon to get mine adjusted..
i was told it would updated in a couple of days..

time will tell

From NYC Jan 31, 2006 7:44 pm

Neither of my flights in or out of Houston, booked thru Meetingworks, have shown up either @ 50% or 100%. My boarding passes had my #. Gonna give them a few more days.

ssullivan Jan 31, 2006 8:09 pm

In my past experience, this type of thing takes a week to ten days to get straightened out, but they've always gone back into my account and made the adjustment without me contacting them. My flight Friday booked through MeetingWorks on the phone has posted with 50% EQMs, but I have faith it will be corrected based on my previous experience with this issue.

MBM3 Jan 31, 2006 8:20 pm

100% EQMs posted for me.

jsmcnabb Feb 1, 2006 12:02 pm

I called OP today about getting credit on my outbound trip on Thursday (26th) and the booking credit. The agent told me that that everyone's records the whole day were screwed up but that they are working on getting it all straightened out.

radonc1 Feb 1, 2006 2:31 pm

100% for me, too :) on a discounted fare

diana Feb 1, 2006 4:49 pm

Booked through MeetingWorks. 50% EQMs on both of my flights. :(

theblakefish Feb 1, 2006 9:35 pm

I just checked, and I have 100% EQM and points. Thanks and Gig 'Em!

Xyzzy Feb 3, 2006 11:22 pm

Originally Posted by jsmcnabb
The two of us got 100% EQM on return trip but ZERO credit for outbound on Thursday.

Neither of our Thursday EWR-IAH segments posted. The next segments did, but I think at 50% EQM. I'm waiting to at least finish my itinerary plus a couple of weeks before I call to have whatever is messed up posted properly.

mitchell Feb 4, 2006 2:23 am

100% EQM on both discounted W flights OAK-IAH

Xyzzy Feb 8, 2006 4:28 pm

Full EQM / EQP for MeetingWorks Itineraries have been posted!

FYI -- Continental has finished posting the 100% EQM / EQP for our MeetingWorks itineraries. I note that mine are now all present and correct!

iriefrank Feb 8, 2006 4:36 pm

I just checked and neither of my W fares booked through MeetingWorks is at 100% EQM. So maybe not everyone's is done? I'm still going to give it some time.

ssullivan Feb 8, 2006 5:28 pm

Mine posted sometime late yesterday afternoon. I checked around lunchtime and it was still 50% EQMs and no EQPs, but by the time I went to bed I had 100% EQMs and 1 EQP on my Do flights.

HobokenFlyer Feb 9, 2006 12:59 am

My itin was EWR-IAH-LAX-EWR

EWR-IAH; O Fare 100% EQM
IAH-LAX; W Fare 50% initially; but 100% EQM/EQP as of yesterday
LAX-EWR; U Fare 100% EQM

Syzygies Feb 9, 2006 6:32 am

OAK-IAH-OAK posted 100% EQM the other day.

ND Sol Feb 9, 2006 9:23 pm

Since my flights (X Class) had not posted at all, I requested credit and the initial reply was:

"Certain Continental and other OnePass airline partner tickets, car
rentals and hotel stays are not eligible to earn OnePass mileage. These
include, but are not limited to:

- All free travel, including OnePass reward travel
- Unpublished charter flights
- Tickets purchased with Certificates of Transportation
- Industry free or industry- reduced rate tickets
- Promotional certificates
- Unpublished fares like priceline.com, hotwire.com and some
travelocity.com fares
- Flight segments not flown on a purchased ticket"

I replied that none of the above replied and now I received the following:

"Our records show the type fare you purchased was ineligible for OnePass mileage accrual."

So now it looks like I have to send in the copies. Why do you think this is happening?

Xyzzy Feb 10, 2006 7:42 am

Originally Posted by ND Sol
"Our records show the type fare you purchased was ineligible for OnePass mileage accrual."

So now it looks like I have to send in the copies. Why do you think this is happening?

Did you call the OPSC? I'd call (or call back) and politely ask/explain the situation.

ND Sol Feb 10, 2006 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by xyzzy
Did you call the OPSC? I'd call (or call back) and politely ask/explain the situation.

Good idea. I did call and the helpful CSR tried to find out what was happening. She had me on hold for over 30 minutes while talking to others, none of whom were able to provide the answer. She decided to manually put the flights in and said that hopefully they would show up in a couple of days. We will see if the credits appear.

iriefrank Feb 15, 2006 5:59 pm

Well, this morning I finally e-mailed OPSC about my W fares not posting at 100%.

I got a personal e-mail reply within half an hour (!) saying that it would be fixed within three buisness days. Full EQM posted tonight. This is my first interaction with OPSC in several years, and it's great to see what a wonderful job they do!

Good job OPSC!!

NYC1K Feb 15, 2006 9:43 pm

I don't understand. Are you saying that all W fare regardless of where booked (except priceline and Hotwire) should be credited at 100% EQMs?

Am I missing something???

iriefrank Feb 15, 2006 9:53 pm

Yes, you're missing a lot...

We all had an event with CO in Houston a few weekends back, and most of us booked over the phone but were promised full EQM regardless of class booked. The 100% EQM would be manually entered after the flights posted. This thread keeps track of that process.

Enjoy the "friendly skies"!

NYC1K Feb 16, 2006 7:30 am

Yes, you're missing a lot...

We all had an event with CO in Houston a few weekends back, and most of us booked over the phone but were promised full EQM regardless of class booked. The 100% EQM would be manually entered after the flights posted. This thread keeps track of that process.

Enjoy the "friendly skies"!

Got it. Thanks