Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Conversion of CO Miles to Amtrak and AMEX to CO Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conversion of CO Miles to Amtrak and AMEX to CO Miles

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2005, 1:39 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, BA GLD, FT < 30 y
Question Conversion of CO Miles to Amtrak and AMEX to CO Miles

I was wondering if it is still possible to transfer CO miles to Amtrak Guest Rewards? Is there a minimum increment or any fees for this?

What about transferring AMEX Membership rewards to CO miles? Do you have to do them in increments as well and do you lose any miles in the transfer?

Thanks so much for your help!

CharlesMD.com: Lounge photos, airline menus, and photo trip reports
Old Sep 17, 2005, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by CharlesMD
I was wondering if it is still possible to transfer CO miles to Amtrak Guest Rewards? Is there a minimum increment or any fees for this?

What about transferring AMEX Membership rewards to CO miles? Do you have to do them in increments as well and do you lose any miles in the transfer?
Nothing has changed with regard to Amtrak in the last two weeks:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...ghlight=amtrak

The Amex-CO information is readily available at www.AmericanExpress.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.