Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Continental Named Most 'Admired' US Airline

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2003, 11:23 pm
Original Poster

I found this news story and thought some on here might find it interesting .

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030221/daf022_1.html

BTW no mention of any word form of 'enhance' and/or Jungle Jets.

[This message has been edited by I LOVE EWR (edited 02-21-2003).]
Old Feb 22, 2003, 7:52 pm

I must say that I agree! IMHO, CO has the cleanest equipment and most friendly staff.
Old Feb 24, 2003, 8:06 am

You may need to clarify yourself on this because, according to the press release, Continental was named the most admired U.S. international airline.

Continental did finish second among most admired U.S. airlines, behind Southwest Airlines. According to Fortune's website, Southwest finished second -- only behind Wal-Mart -- among America's most-admired companies.

[This message has been edited by bry99 (edited 02-24-2003).]
Old Feb 24, 2003, 8:47 am
Original Member

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Continental Airlines

</font>
'nuff said

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.