Wiki Posts
Search

Candid Camera w/CO!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2003, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
Candid Camera w/CO!

I was recently asked by some Continental marketing folks to be shot by a professional camera crew and perform a brief interview; they asked me about my thoughts of the OnePass program, why I fly Continental, my experience(s) with the OnePass auction, and my thoughts in general about the airline. While I asked for compensation for the video (i.e.: upgrade certificates, discounts, etc.), they didn't offer, but then again, they also didn't get my signature on a release ...so hopefully the video won't go elsewhere other than its intended audience: VP of CO Marketing.

So with a semi "direct" line to Mr. Bergsrud, I decided to give my $0.02 on things. My common theme in my few minutes of fame was simple: it's nearly impossible to redeem mileage for flight rewards and inventory restrictions are too harsh.

So my question to the Flyertalk community: if you had a chance to get 5-10 mins of time on video with CO's VP of Marketing, what would you tell him? (And has anyone else in here done a video interview for CO?)
Old Feb 6, 2003, 7:45 pm

Location: Southwest Desert, under a rock, watch out! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<" You can get there, but it's gonna cost you!
Programs: Previously NonePass®, now UA 1K (*Enhanced*)
Earl Quenzel couldn't have cared less, why should Mark Bergsrud?

Maybe Burgsrud'll go to work over at Priceline after Continental too...!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.